The Holiday Wreath That Has Everyone Swinging
The holiday season is upon us and the best way to decorate your front door is with a festive wreath! And why not incorporate your favorite hobby? With these golf touches, your wreath will be up to par!
Here is what you need:
- Styrofoam wreath
- Hot glue gun
- Lollipop sticks
- Colored construction paper
- Green tissue paper
- Golf tees, scorecards and balls
Now for some step-by-step instructions:
- Cover foam wreath with tissue paper
- Make grass out of tissue paper by cutting small strips along the folded edge, glue to wreath and fan out
- Make paper flags by cutting construction paper into a triangle shape and gluing onto lollipop stick
- Add your favorite golf embellishments in a random assortment
- Hang on your front door for all to see
There you have it! This will be quite a sight for those who love this classic game. What a fun twist to your already festive holiday décor.