5 Reasons to Watch Super Bowl XLVI
Whether you’re a football fan or not, the Super Bowl is one television event you shouldn’t miss! This is a tremendous occasion, not just for the National Football League but also for the entertainment industry as a whole.
Here are the top 5 reasons to tune in to this year’s Super Bowl featuring the New York Giants and the New England Patriots:
- Kelly Clarkson will sing the National Anthem this year and her vocals are sure to impress anyone watching.
- Party food – Burgers, hot dogs, wings, vegetable dishes, a plethora of gourmet dips – whatever you’re craving, Super Bowl party food never disappoints!
- The “Queen of Pop,” Madonna, will be the centerpiece of this year’s halftime show where she will be joined by Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. It’s like getting free tickets to a sold-out concert!
- Friends and family – The Super Bowl is a great excuse to find time to spend with loved ones, just like at Christmas and New Year’s!
- Super Bowl commercials – One thing that never fails to enthrall viewers more than the game itself is the slew of commercials big brands air. With some brands spending as much as $3 million for a 30-second spot, this year won’t be any different.
Plus, Stonebrae will be hosting its own Super Bowl party! So join us for the biggest game of the year and enjoy all-you-can-eat Super Bowl treats with all-you-can-drink Coors Light® Drafts throughout the game. Enjoy a projection screen TV, stadium seating and surround sound for this can’t-miss event. Click here for more information!