5 Reasons To Attend Stonebrae’s 1st Annual Wine Stroll
“A bottle of good wine, like a good act, shines ever in the retrospect.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
Saturday, November 5, 2011, Stonebrae will host its 1st Annual Wine Stroll! This is guaranteed to be an evening of good food, great wine and even better company to enjoy the latter with!
5 reasons you should attend Stonebrae’s 1st Annual Wine Stroll:
- This is the perfect chance to meet and greet your neighbors and fellow country club residents. Who knows – you may make a new friend or two.
- With the exceptional prices that will be offered, this is the right time to take care of your holiday wine needs early.
- Your presence shows support for the more than 847 wineries in California that generate 145,000 jobs for Californians.
- You will be able to sample many different varieties of wine from wineries near and far.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to invite a guest to experience your Stonebrae Country Club lifestyle in a fun and relaxing way.
We will have more than 15 wineries in attendance to share their wines with you. Stop by to enjoy samples of red, white and sparkling varieties of Hess, Sebastiani, Sonoma Cutrer and more. If you find a wine you love, stock up because wholesale prices will be offered on all bulk orders.
To save your stroll spot for this event, please click here.